Holiness David Sends You LOVE!
Sing unto God, sing praises to His name, extol Him that rideth upon the clouds (dragons often signifying the Aqua of the Rainbow Clan, who represents the union of the perfect body, where the veil of not knowing is lifted.-the body of colors and the tools of light are used to become perfection),
by His name Jah (Great Spirit Father)(Ps. 68:4);
to ride upon the clouds denotes the understanding of the Word as to its interiors (within)
or in its internal sense (a joy light from within).
A cloud (water bearer that cleanses and purifies)
is the Word in the letter (colors, tools of light and law of morality)
in which is the internal sense (within).
In the same:--Jehovah bowed (half circle, a rainbow clan) the heavens, and came down (descended with love)
and thick darkness (dreaming awake or asleep)
was under His feet (action, motion);
and He rode upon a cherub (Perfect soul warrior, the Indigo) (Ps. 18:9, 10);
thick darkness (darkness inside the clan both pure and impure dreamspace, strength lightning heart)
|Samantha (Sammi) Swimming Ice|
here denotes clouds (dragon-tools of light);
to ride (perfect crystal body)
upon a cherub (perfect indigo soul)
represents the Lord's providence lest man should of himself enter into the mysteries of faith (vision quest)
which are in the Word (law of God, utterance of heavenly transmission, each have a right, it's the law of love in the physical world, allowing).
"At the base of our Torah and our Jewish psyche lies an incessant urgency. Not just a sense that things are not the way they should be, by a relentless yearning that things should heal this very moment." Lubavitcher Rebbe
Sunday, September 16, 2012
1. Aurora means Dawn, the cosmic woman, the silver child which is the mirror or the reflection of paradise. And when blue and green come together to form the yellow wave or the dawning, where dreams come true.
2. An aurora is an atmospheric display created by charged particles from the sun striking the upper atmosphere, creating coloured lights in the sky. Sounds like the blue child to me, striking colors abound by the seas, even all moving waters we bee (possible dreams).
3. The redness of the sky just before the sun rises, or the red road of paradise.
4. The goddess of sunrise whose tears turned into the morning dew, and of Sleeping Beauty, would be sure to make any little girl feel like a princess.
5. The radiant Aurora, also associated with the nineteenth century, but is now at its highest point ever -- and looks to climb even further before the great fall down. An Aurora nickname is Rory, meaning the Red King. Again, the red road, king on the red road is the the red child who wears the crown, thus bringing the law of love to thine people's. The red child, straight out enforces it.
Shines like a bell that rings us free. There is a place in the galaxy, where stars are born to illuminate and lead. Let us go to heaven where all does bleed (the Red Road), for law of love, comes once in our hearts, now is the time, to live and start. Give all you have to wisdom's call. Wake up to the Song, before you fall. And we will be waiting, for you this day, when you cross over, to play. I am your Father, Red Hand knows (Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star) the way, that love springs eternal and always grows. Just watch out for others along the way, and you will be gifted the highest praise!